To be known as one of the best international schools in Vietnam offering a first class education that will lead to our students being successful in further education and throughout their adult lives. We expect and have planned for the school to increase its student number to a maximum of 4 form entry per Year group, whilst still maintaining our family centered, friendly ethos for which we are renowned.
To provide an excellent teaching and learning environment for the development of our students and staff so that all may realise their full potential, and be able to constantly strive for higher goals and ideals.
To ensure our students will benefit not only from being in Vietnam, but also from the opportunity of learning alongside adults and students from many parts of the world, thereby facilitating the total development of each child, within an ever-changing global community.
- We aim to provide for the academic, social, moral, cultural, linguistic, creative, intellectual, emotional and physical aspects of each student’s education.
- We aim to provide equal opportunities in education for all of our students in a multi-cultural environment where non-sexist and non-racist values are upheld. As such, we expect all students and parents of our students to support these aims.
- We aim to create high standard learning experiences for all students so each individual can attain their full potential.
- We aim to enhance self-esteem and the ability to value each person’s own work through a caring, secure environment.
- We aim to develop the natural curiosity, which children feel about themselves, their cultures and their world.
- We aim to develop social awareness and empathy through the social context of learning.
- We aim to create independent learners who achieve highly and show respect for the education and well being of themselves and others.
- We aim to foster close links with home/parents and involve parents/ guardians as much as possible in their child’s education.
- We aim to promote a safe and health conscious environment.
- We aim to provide a broad and balanced curriculum for all students.
- We aim to ensure good internal and external communications.
- We aim to practice the highest ethical standards.