School Fees For School Year 2021 – 2022
|Year Level||D.O.B||Registration Fee||Refundable Deposit||Tuition Fee|
|Pre-Nursery Half day||01/09/18 – 31/08/19||13 200 000||NOT PAYABLE||152 500 000||56 000 000|
|Pre-Nursery Full day||01/09/18 – 31/08/19||13 200 000||NOT PAYABLE||251 500 000||92 000 000|
|Nursery Half day||01/09/17 – 31/08/18||13 200 000||NOT PAYABLE||152 500 000||56 000 000|
|Nursery Full day||01/09/17 – 31/08/18||13 200 000||NOT PAYABLE||251 500 000||92 000 000|
|Reception||01/09/16 – 31/08/17||22 000 000||NOT PAYABLE||300 000 000||110 000 000|
* Please note this Schedule of Fees may change without prior notice dependent on currency exchange fluctuations
|TUITION FEE INCLUSIVE OF:|
|Pre-Nursery-Nursery||5 sets of uniform (3 sets for half day),1 cap, 1 cardigan, 1 house T-shirt, 1 folder||Yes||Yes|
|Reception – Year 2||5 sets of uniform, 1 cap, 1 cardigan, 1 house T-shirt, 1 folder, 1 swimming costume, 1 swimming bag, 1 set of PE||Yes||Yes|
|Year 3 – Year 6||5 sets of uniform, 1 cap, 1 cardigan, 1 house T-shirt, 1 swimming costume, 1 swimming bag, 1 set of PE||Yes||Yes|
|Year 7 – Year 9||4 sets of uniform, 1 cap, 1 cardigan, 1 house T-shirt, 1 swimming costume, 1 swimming bag, 2 sets of PE||N/A||Yes|
|Year 10 – Year 11||4 sets of uniform, 1 cap, 1 cardigan, 1 house T-shirt, *1 swimming costume, *1 swimming bag, *2 sets of PE (* if applicable)||N/A||Yes|
|Year 12 – Year 13||Fabric for approximately 5 skirts or trousers, 1 cardigan, 1 house T-shirt, 2 sets of PE||N/A||Yes|
Exam fees are non-refundable. The School reserves the right to apply additional charges for the specialist materials used in practical subjects where such items are not used in the normal curriculum. (Eg. Large-scale development of exhibition photographs for Art; or, of construction materials for large-scale D.T. projects).
The Registration Fee is non-refundable and is payable when an offer of a place is made by the School Management. Payment of the registration fee assures the student of a place at our school. The Registration Fee is paid once only, but is upgraded throughout the student’s time at the school. Those students moving to a higher year group will need to make up the difference in registration fee over the years. For example, when a child moves from Nursery into Reception, an extra 8,800,000VND must be paid (22,000,000VND -13,200,000VND = 8,800,000VND).
A payment of 22,000,000 VND per child is required as a Deposit when the child joins the school and/or at the annual renewal of an instalment payment plan. This deposit is only applied for primary & secondary students and this will be refunded when the child leaves the school if 90 days written notice has been given to the school by the parent/legal guardian. If parents do not submit written notice to the school 90 days before the student’s last school day then the school has no obligation to return the deposit. When a child moves from the Foundation Stage to the Primary school the Refundable Deposit will be payable.
A child is considered to be a registered student at The ABC International School only when full payment of either the annual fee or an instalment has been made. Parents/guardians of students are responsible for ensuring payment is made in good time to ensure such registration. The school will not communicate with any company or business regarding outstanding school fees which have not been paid on behalf of the children of employees
1. Sibling Discount: We offer a discount of 15% off tuition fees for the second, third or fourth child enrolled at our school from the same family.
2. Loyalty Discount: For those families who do not qualify for a sibling discount, we offer a discount of 5% off tuition fees for students who have been enrolled at the school for at least three consecutive full academic years.
* Please note* No individual pupil may receive a discount in excess of 15% (Excluding Scholars
* Notification of withdrawal must be given in writing by the parent or legal guardian at least 90 days before the last day of the student’s given leaving date. Any deposit paid will only be refunded if 90 days written notice has been given by the parent/legal guardian. The deposit is only refunded on the last day of the student’s attendance, less any outstanding expenses. *