Members of the teaching faculty and administrative support teams have all undergone a highly competitive, rigorous selection procedure. As a result, the school and its students benefit from the expertise and guidance of teachers and support staff who are highly qualified in their respective fields and have the essential domestic and global experience. All are characterised by their high levels of motivation, passion for education and belief that the students social, emotional and academic development are all vital for future success.
- 25 years of providing high quality international education
- 3 Consecutive BSO Inspections, all rating the school as “Outstanding” in all categories
- 8 Top in the World Cambridge Learner Awards and numerous Top in Country awards
- 65% of all A Level results have been A* or A grades since 2018
- 72% of all IGCSE results have been A* or A grades since 2018