The ABC International School is:
- Licensed by the Vietnamese Government to operate as an International School teaching the British National Curriculum
- Registered with the Uk Department for Education (DfE) in the UK which accredits all British National Curriculum Schools. Our DfE number is 703 6413
- Registered with The Qualifications and Curriculum Authority (QCA)
- Accredited by the Cambridge International Education (CIE) to deliver both the curricula and examinations for the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) and International AS/A level. Obtaining successful results in these examinations qualifies our students to gain entry into any university in Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, Korea and many other countries worldwide, both in Asia and beyond.
- A member of the Duke of Edinburgh Award (The International Award for Young People)
- A member of the Federation of British International Schools in Asia (FOBISIA)
- Currently, the only school in Ho Chi Minh City to be acknowledged and accepted as a member of the Council of British International Schools (COBIS) ; a group of the most prestigious and best of British curriculum schools abroad that uphold the very highest academic standards and are recognized by the British Government.
- Currently the only school in Vietnam to be accredited by the Assessment and Qualifications Alliance (AQA) examination board.
- The only school in Vietnam to be given permission to host admission tests for Oxford and Cambridge Universities.