The ABC International School is:
- Licensed by the Vietnamese Government to operate as an International School teaching the British National Curriculum
- Registered with the Department for Education and Science (DfES) in the UK which accredits all British National Curriculum Schools. Our DfES number is 703 6413
- Registered with The Qualifications and Curriculum Authority (QCA) which issues all the British National Curriculum Documentation and the Standard Assessment Tests (SATs) for students from Year 2 to Year 9 inclusive
- Accredited by the Cambridge International Examinations Board (CIE) to deliver both the curricula and examinations for the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) and AS/A level. Obtaining successful results in these examinations qualifies our students to gain entry into any university in Europe, USA, Canada, Australia and many other countries worldwide, both in Asia and beyond.
- A member of the Duke of Edinburgh Award (The International Award for Young People)
- A member of the Federation of British International Schools in Asia (FOBISIA)
- Currently, the only school in Viet Nam to be acknowledged and accepted as a member of the Council of British International Schools (COBIS) ; a group of the most prestigious and best of British curriculum schools abroad that uphold the very highest academic standards and are recognized by the British Government.
- Currently the only school in Vietnam to be accredited by the Assessment and Qualifications Alliance (AQA) examination board.
- The only school in Vietnam to be given permission to host admission tests for Oxford and Cambridge Universities.